Change Begins at Home: Your Gift Will Be Doubled Today!
This Giving Tuesday, be part of a legacy that ensures safe, stable housing for LGBTQ+ individuals. Your gift will be a cornerstone in this mission.
The Los Angeles LGBT Center isn’t just an organization; it’s a sanctuary for those in dire need of housing. In a world where so many are just one paycheck away from homelessness, your support provides more than just four walls—it offers security, dignity, and a chance at a better life.
Give a New Beginning
Through years of commitment from supporters like you, we’ve evolved into the world’s largest LGBTQ+ organization with a diverse array of services. But it’s our Housing Assistance Fund that stands as a silent hero, acting as both a safety net and springboard for those who need it the most. You can have an impact right now:
- $12.80 – Provide a homebound senior with a meal
- $50 – Help with warm and clean bedding for a youth housed in our transitional living program
- $149 – Give one night of emergency housing for a young person
- $250 – Ensure two weeks of breakfast, lunch and dinner for a youth
- $1,200 – Prevent a young person from losing their apartment for one month through the Rapid Re-Housing program
Today, thanks to a generous match challenge from U.S. Bank, your contribution will be doubled, allowing us to stretch every dollar to provide housing and associated support services.
Donate Now and Double Your Impact on Housing Assistance